USA: Clearly Canadian Gains Sales Listings and Appoints New Distributers in North America
Clearly Canadian packaged in a 14 oz glass bottle with a bold new shrink-sleeve label has now been listed in 501 7-Eleven and 312 Circle K convenience stores in Florida. In Washington State, new Clearly Canadian can now be purchased at 36 Brown and Cole stores and 24 Hagen Food Stores. In Washington and Idaho, 74 Albertson's have increased their listings to include all seven flavours of new Clearly Canadian.
In Canada, Clearly Canadian has expanded its listings at two leading national chains. Consumers can now choose from five regular and 2 diet versions of new Clearly Canadian at 212 Safeway supermarkets and 480 7-Eleven convenience stores from British Columbia to Ontario.
The Company also announced today that it has recently appointed Western Murray Distributing Company, as its distributor in the key selling region of Colorado. Western Murray will begin its distribution efforts with a roll-out of Clearly Canadian at 81 King Soopers stores throughout Colorado.
Johnson Brothers Wine Company has been appointed as the Company's distributor for the State of Hawaii, distributing Clearly Canadian and new Tr' Limone to the islands of Hawaii. Peninsula Beverages has been appointed as the distributor for the important selling region of Delaware and the Maryland Eastern Shore.
Based in Vancouver, B.C., Clearly Canadian is a leading producer of premium beverages, including Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water, Clearly Canadian O+2® and Tre" Limone, which are distributed extensively in the United States, Canada and numerous countries worldwide. Clearly Canadian also holds the license to manufacture and distribute Battery® in the United States and Canada and the distribution rights to distribute Jamaican Gold® in North America. Clearly Canadian also owns CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation, a Washington State company, which produces and distributes Cascade Clear(TM) and Clearly Canadian products in the United States as well as co-packing for other manufacturers' brands. CC Beverage also operates a home/office water delivery business in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. Additional information on Clearly Canadian and CC Beverage may be obtained on the world wide web at www.clearly.ca.
Statements in this news release that are not historical are to be regarded as forward-looking statements which are subject to risks and uncertainties and that could cause actual results to differ materially. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such risks and uncertainties with respect to the Company's business include general economic conditions, changing beverage consumption trends of consumers, increasing competition in the beverage industry, pricing and availability of raw materials, ability to maintain favourable supply and production arrangements, political and economic uncertainties, including currency fluctuation in the countries in which Clearly Canadian carries on business, laws and regulations and changes thereto that may affect the way the Company's products are manufactured and distributed and other factors which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?