USA: Clearly Canadian Gains Sales Listings and Appoints New Distributers in North America
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV) today announced that it has added significant listings with major customers in key consumer North American markets for its newly redesigned Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water. Clearly Canadian packaged in a 14 oz glass bottle with a bold new shrink-sleeve label has now been listed in 501 7-Eleven and 312 Circle K convenience stores in Florida. In Washington State, new Clearly Canadian can now be purchased at 36 Brown and Cole stores and 24 Hagen Food Stores. In Washington and Idaho, 74 Albertson's have increased their listings to include all seven flavours of new Clearly Canadian. In Canada, Clearly Canadian has expanded its listings at two leading national chains. Consumers can now choose from five regular and 2 diet versions of new Clearly Canadian at 212 Safeway supermarkets and 480 7-Eleven convenience stores from British Columbia to Ontario.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018