USA: Clearly Canadian Gains Sales Listings and Appoints New Distributers in North America
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV) today announced that it has added significant listings with major customers in key consumer North American markets for its newly redesigned Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water. Clearly Canadian packaged in a 14 oz glass bottle with a bold new shrink-sleeve label has now been listed in 501 7-Eleven and 312 Circle K convenience stores in Florida. In Washington State, new Clearly Canadian can now be purchased at 36 Brown and Cole stores and 24 Hagen Food Stores. In Washington and Idaho, 74 Albertson's have increased their listings to include all seven flavours of new Clearly Canadian. In Canada, Clearly Canadian has expanded its listings at two leading national chains. Consumers can now choose from five regular and 2 diet versions of new Clearly Canadian at 212 Safeway supermarkets and 480 7-Eleven convenience stores from British Columbia to Ontario.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts