CANADA: Clearly Canadian Gains Important New U.S. Listings
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation today announced that it has achieved significant new listings since the Company unveiled a new look for its flagship brand, Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water. U.S. East At A&P in metropolitan New York, 130 grocery stores have listed three regular and two diet flavours for its outlets. Stop N Shop, one of the leading grocers in New England, has listed four of Clearly Canadian's flavours in 199 stores throughout the region. New Clearly Canadian has now been approved for sale at 578 Publix stores throughout the State of Florida. Also in Florida, 147 Winn Dixie stores have agreed to list four flavours of new Clearly Canadian. In Michigan, 50 Family Fair grocery stores will feature new Clearly Canadian on store shelves throughout the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages