CANADA: Clearly Canadian Gains Important New U.S. Listings
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation today announced that it has achieved significant new listings since the Company unveiled a new look for its flagship brand, Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water. U.S. East At A&P in metropolitan New York, 130 grocery stores have listed three regular and two diet flavours for its outlets. Stop N Shop, one of the leading grocers in New England, has listed four of Clearly Canadian's flavours in 199 stores throughout the region. New Clearly Canadian has now been approved for sale at 578 Publix stores throughout the State of Florida. Also in Florida, 147 Winn Dixie stores have agreed to list four flavours of new Clearly Canadian. In Michigan, 50 Family Fair grocery stores will feature new Clearly Canadian on store shelves throughout the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends