CANADA: Clearly Canadian Gains Important New U.S. Listings
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation today announced that it has achieved significant new listings since the Company unveiled a new look for its flagship brand, Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water. U.S. East At A&P in metropolitan New York, 130 grocery stores have listed three regular and two diet flavours for its outlets. Stop N Shop, one of the leading grocers in New England, has listed four of Clearly Canadian's flavours in 199 stores throughout the region. New Clearly Canadian has now been approved for sale at 578 Publix stores throughout the State of Florida. Also in Florida, 147 Winn Dixie stores have agreed to list four flavours of new Clearly Canadian. In Michigan, 50 Family Fair grocery stores will feature new Clearly Canadian on store shelves throughout the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research