CANADA: Clearly Canadian Gains Important New U.S. Listings
In New York State, consumers can now choose from four of Clearly Canadian's sparkling flavoured water varieties and one diet version, along with new Tre Limone(TM), at 62 Weggman grocery stores.
All 60 Metro/Shoppers Food Warehouses situated in Maryland, District of Columbia and North Virginia now offer Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water at their warehouse style discount food stores.
Kroger supermarkets have listed Clearly Canadian for 150 of its Dallas, Texas locations.
Clearly Canadian continues its distribution with Albertson's, the No. 2 U.S. supermarket chain. Albertson's stores will feature Clearly Canadian sparkling water in four flavours along with Tre Limone at 89 locations throughout Arizona.
Sav-Mart Grocery have now listed four flavours of Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water for its 91 stores in California located in the area covering Sacramento to Fresno.
About Clearly Canadian® Sparkling Flavoured Water
The new Clearly Canadian was first launched in a national roll-out throughout the United States and Canada in the second quarter of 2000. Featuring a bold new design, Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water is available in a larger, proprietary 14 oz. (414 ml) clear glass bottle with multi-coloured labels that cover the entire bottle and topped with a bright silver cap. The ultra modern label design features large splashes of colour that depict the product's refreshing natural flavours. New Clearly Canadian has recently been selected as the number one "Hottest Beverage for Summer 2000" by BevNET.com, a copy of the review can be viewed at www.bevnet.com.
About Tre Limone(TM)
New Tre Limone was also launched in the second quarter of 2000. Tre Limone is a sparkling lemon-ginger drink with a light refreshing flavour and a distinct, warming aftertaste. Inspired by European cafe sodas, and combined with the mystique of the Orient, Tre Limone is made with lemon juice, natural flavours and a blend of ginger and spices. Tre Limone is available in both regular and a diet version made with sucralose and Ace-k (acesulfame potassium).
Based in Vancouver, B.C., Clearly Canadian is a leading producer of premium beverages, including Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water, Clearly Canadian O+2® and Tre Limone(TM), which are distributed extensively in the United States, Canada and numerous countries worldwide. Clearly Canadian also owns CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation, a Washington State company, which produces and distributes Cascade Clear(TM) and Clearly Canadian products in the United States and other countries as well as co-packing for other manufacturers' brands. CC Beverage also operates a home/office water delivery business in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. Additional information on Clearly Canadian and CC Beverage may be obtained on the World Wide Web at www.clearly.ca.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages