CANADA: Clearly Canadian extends funding deal
Clearly Canadian Beverage Company said yesterday (3 March) that it had entered into a letter of intent with BG Capital for an additional funding facility.
The additional funding follows the news last month that the Canadian soft drinks groups had completed a US$1m short-term financing facility with BG Capital.
The additional funding is subject to Clearly Canadian and BG Capital concluding definitive agreements, and thereafter, obtaining any necessary regulatory and shareholder approvals.
The company said it will issue further details once definitive agreements with BG Capital have been concluded.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery