US: Clearly Canadian extends Californian network
Clearly Canadian has announced additions to its distributor network in California which, it claims, will virtually complete its coverage in the state.
The Canadian bottle water group said today (17 July) that it has added the Californian drinks distributor Haralambos Beverage Co. to its US distributor network, along with Cencal Beverage, Valley Wide Beverage, Eastern Sierra Wholesale, Benitas Distributing, Maita Distributors and G.B.L Distributing in the state.
The companies will distribute the Clearly Canadian range, including Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured waters and its new line-up of Clearly Canadian enhanced waters, throughout Southern California.
"With the addition of these partners, we now have almost complete distribution coverage in California," said Clearly Canadian CEO Brent Lokash. "These new distributors will play a key role in helping us gain further recognition for our products. We continue to build a strong nationwide network of partners who share our belief that the snack and beverage consumer is looking for healthier alternatives."
Clearly Canadian's line of natural enhanced waters have been listed with Casey's convenience stores across the US....
Clearly Canadian has posted a marked fall in sales at its beverage division in the third quarter....
Bottled water to baby food group Clearly Canadian has announced the appointment of Bobby Genovese as its new board chairman....
Clearly Canadian has appointed new staff and received financial backing in line with its plans to transform the company into a health conscious branded firm....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research