US: Clearly Canadian expands NW distribution
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with The Odom Corporation, building its network of North American distributors.
Odom said yesterday (1 May) that it plans to distribute Clearly Canadian products in the Pacific north-west. The line of drinks will include Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured waters and the new line up of Clearly Canadian dailyEnergy, dailyVitamin and dailyHydration Natural Enhanced Waters.
Odom claims to be one of the oldest sources for supplying beverages in the Pacific Northwest, handling brands such as Coca-Cola, Miller Beer, Coors Beer and Arizona Teas.
Clearly Canadian recently secured deals with Saccani Distributing of Sacramento, which covers territory in Northern California, and Valley Wide Beverage Company of Fresno, covering six counties in Southern California.
Clearly Canadian has appointed new staff and received financial backing in line with its plans to transform the company into a health conscious branded firm....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has completed a private placement financing from institutional investors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has hired the INOV8 Beverage Company to develop a new line of beverages under the Clearly Canadian trademark....
Clearly Canadian has announced additions to its distributor network in California which, it claims, will virtually complete its coverage in the state....
Canadian enhanced and flavoured waters producer Clearly Canadian Brands has announced the appointment of Brent Lokash as chief executive officer. David Reingold succeeds Lokash as president....
Clearly Canadian's line-up of naturally-enhanced waters have been listed in Quebec by convenience store chain Couche-Tard....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with Gulf Coast Distributors, adding another arm to its network of North American distributors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has secured deals with two new California distributors....
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research