USA: Clearly Canadian expands distribution with The American Bottling Company
"Expanding our distribution arrangement with ABC provides both companies with renewed focus and commitment to growing the Clearly Canadian brand in the Midwest," said Douglas Mason, President and CEO of Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation. "We view this arrangement with ABC as another step in the development of a long-lasting partnership with Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up Bottling, rounding out their representation of our brand in their second largest selling region," said Mason.
"With our successful March 2003 launch for brand Clearly Canadian in the Southern California market, we are now excited to be providing our industry leading resources for the brand in the Midwest. We look forward to working closely with Clearly Canadian to increase consumer awareness and shelf space at retail locations throughout this key consumer market," said Jim Turner, CEO, Dr Pepper/Seven-Up Bottling Group, Inc.
American Bottling Company is a subsidiary of Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Inc. A leading bottler of soft drinks in the US. With distribution in 21 States, Dr Pepper/Seven-Up Bottling Group, Inc. was formed in 1999 with the merger of American Bottling Company and Turner Beverage Group, owner of Dr Pepper Bottling Co. of Texas, and Seven-Up/RC Bottling Company of Southern California, Inc. Its extensive soft drink portfolio represents about 16 percent of the U.S. carbonated soft drink market.
Companies: Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Coors Brewing Co. has appointed a new chief marketing officer....
Clearly Canadian has expanded its presence in the US by agreeing new distribution deals with Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Co in California and Nevada....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has announced that it has expanded its US distribution agreement with the Texas-based soft drinks company Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Inc. (DPSUBG)....
UK-based soft drinks to sweets group Cadbury Schweppes has issued a trading update ahead of an investor seminar to be held in Dallas, Texas on 10 and 11 October....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research