USA: Clearly Canadian expands distribution with The American Bottling Company
"Expanding our distribution arrangement with ABC provides both companies with renewed focus and commitment to growing the Clearly Canadian brand in the Midwest," said Douglas Mason, President and CEO of Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation. "We view this arrangement with ABC as another step in the development of a long-lasting partnership with Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up Bottling, rounding out their representation of our brand in their second largest selling region," said Mason.
"With our successful March 2003 launch for brand Clearly Canadian in the Southern California market, we are now excited to be providing our industry leading resources for the brand in the Midwest. We look forward to working closely with Clearly Canadian to increase consumer awareness and shelf space at retail locations throughout this key consumer market," said Jim Turner, CEO, Dr Pepper/Seven-Up Bottling Group, Inc.
American Bottling Company is a subsidiary of Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Inc. A leading bottler of soft drinks in the US. With distribution in 21 States, Dr Pepper/Seven-Up Bottling Group, Inc. was formed in 1999 with the merger of American Bottling Company and Turner Beverage Group, owner of Dr Pepper Bottling Co. of Texas, and Seven-Up/RC Bottling Company of Southern California, Inc. Its extensive soft drink portfolio represents about 16 percent of the U.S. carbonated soft drink market.
Companies: Dr Pepper/Seven Up
Coors Brewing Co. has appointed a new chief marketing officer....
Clearly Canadian has expanded its presence in the US by agreeing new distribution deals with Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Co in California and Nevada....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has announced that it has expanded its US distribution agreement with the Texas-based soft drinks company Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Inc. (DPSUBG)....
UK-based soft drinks to sweets group Cadbury Schweppes has issued a trading update ahead of an investor seminar to be held in Dallas, Texas on 10 and 11 October....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future