US: Clearly Canadian expands California distribution
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has secured deals with two new California distributors.
Saccani Distributing of Sacramento, which covers territory in Northern California, and Valley Wide Beverage Company of Fresno, covering 6 counties in Southern California, will add Clearly Canadian to their current portfolios that include Jones Soda, Arizona Beverages, Glaceau Vitamin Water, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Coors and Gatorade.
"No doubt California is an important state for us," said Brent Lokash, president of Clearly Canadian. "Californians have embodied our credo of `better for you' products for decades, and these two new distributors will play a key role in helping us gain further recognition for our products. We are continuing to build a strong nation wide network of partners who share our belief that the snack and beverage consumer is looking for healthier alternatives."
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has completed a private placement financing from institutional investors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has hired the INOV8 Beverage Company to develop a new line of beverages under the Clearly Canadian trademark....
Clearly Canadian has announced additions to its distributor network in California which, it claims, will virtually complete its coverage in the state....
Canadian enhanced and flavoured waters producer Clearly Canadian Brands has announced the appointment of Brent Lokash as chief executive officer. David Reingold succeeds Lokash as president....
Clearly Canadian's line-up of naturally-enhanced waters have been listed in Quebec by convenience store chain Couche-Tard....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with Gulf Coast Distributors, adding another arm to its network of North American distributors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with The Odom Corporation, building its network of North American distributors....
Clearly Canadian has closed a financing push, having raised around US$3.5m....
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research