CANADA: Clearly Canadian appoints O’Byrne to advisory board
Soft drinks group Clearly Canadian has appointed former Yoo-hoo/Orangina president Brian O'Byrne as a member of the company's recently-formed advisory board.
O'Byrne was also co-founder and CEO of the INOV8 Beverage Company, an idea shop specializing in creating new and innovative beverage concepts based in Rye, New York.
Clearly Canadian president Brent Lokash said: "Brian O'Byrne is a fantastic addition to the Clearly Canadian team. His many years of experience in running profitable beverage companies will be a tremendous asset to Clearly Canadian as the company moves forward on fulfilling its stated strategic initiatives, including the launching of innovative new products and the leveraging of the brand equity of Clearly Canadian."
The advisory board provides experienced advisory services on strategy, marketing and new product development.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report