CANADA: Clearly Canadian announces third quarter results
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) yesterday reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2000. (ALL FIGURES BELOW AND IN THE ATTACHED SCHEDULES ARE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS). Earnings (loss) before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were ($480,000) on sales revenues of $8,808,000 compared to EBITDA of ($614,000) on revenues of $11,025,000 for the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends