CANADA: Clearly Canadian announces third quarter results
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) yesterday reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2000. (ALL FIGURES BELOW AND IN THE ATTACHED SCHEDULES ARE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS). Earnings (loss) before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were ($480,000) on sales revenues of $8,808,000 compared to EBITDA of ($614,000) on revenues of $11,025,000 for the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets