CANADA: Clearly Canadian announces third quarter results
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) yesterday reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2000. (ALL FIGURES BELOW AND IN THE ATTACHED SCHEDULES ARE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS). Earnings (loss) before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were ($480,000) on sales revenues of $8,808,000 compared to EBITDA of ($614,000) on revenues of $11,025,000 for the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban