CANADA: Clearly Canadian announces third quarter results
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) yesterday reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2000. (ALL FIGURES BELOW AND IN THE ATTACHED SCHEDULES ARE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS). Earnings (loss) before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were ($480,000) on sales revenues of $8,808,000 compared to EBITDA of ($614,000) on revenues of $11,025,000 for the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India