CANADA: Clearly Canadian announces third quarter results
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) yesterday reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2000. (ALL FIGURES BELOW AND IN THE ATTACHED SCHEDULES ARE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS). Earnings (loss) before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were ($480,000) on sales revenues of $8,808,000 compared to EBITDA of ($614,000) on revenues of $11,025,000 for the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends