CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces Private Placement and Appointment of New Director
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ:CCBC) (TSE:CLV.) today announced that it is proposing to complete a private placement of 800,000 units at a price of Cdn$0.88 per unit, generating gross proceeds of Cdn$704,000. Each unit will be comprised of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrant, with each warrant entitling its holder to purchase one additional common shares of the Company at a price of Cdn$1.10 for a period of five years. Directors and officers of the Company will subscribe for 300,000 of the units. A finder's fee in the amount of Cdn$9,900 will be paid to Pacific International Securities Inc., representing 7.5% of the proceeds from arm's length subscriptions for an aggregate of 150,000 units. The proceeds from the private placement will be used to fund the Company's working capital requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research