CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces Private Placement and Appointment of New Director
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ:CCBC) (TSE:CLV.) today announced that it is proposing to complete a private placement of 800,000 units at a price of Cdn$0.88 per unit, generating gross proceeds of Cdn$704,000. Each unit will be comprised of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrant, with each warrant entitling its holder to purchase one additional common shares of the Company at a price of Cdn$1.10 for a period of five years. Directors and officers of the Company will subscribe for 300,000 of the units. A finder's fee in the amount of Cdn$9,900 will be paid to Pacific International Securities Inc., representing 7.5% of the proceeds from arm's length subscriptions for an aggregate of 150,000 units. The proceeds from the private placement will be used to fund the Company's working capital requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages