CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces Private Placement and Appointment of New Director
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ:CCBC) (TSE:CLV.) today announced that it is proposing to complete a private placement of 800,000 units at a price of Cdn$0.88 per unit, generating gross proceeds of Cdn$704,000. Each unit will be comprised of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrant, with each warrant entitling its holder to purchase one additional common shares of the Company at a price of Cdn$1.10 for a period of five years. Directors and officers of the Company will subscribe for 300,000 of the units. A finder's fee in the amount of Cdn$9,900 will be paid to Pacific International Securities Inc., representing 7.5% of the proceeds from arm's length subscriptions for an aggregate of 150,000 units. The proceeds from the private placement will be used to fund the Company's working capital requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends