CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces International Listings for New Package, New Clearly Canadian Sparkling Flavoured Water Launched in International Markets
Beginning in December 2000, Clearly Canadian will be sold in the bold new 414 ml glass package through the Company's distributors in Denmark, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Also, in the first quarter of 2001, the newly designed package of Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water will be launched in the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Germany.
For international markets, Clearly Canadian will be available in four refreshing flavours, including Strawberry Melon, Blackberry, Peach and Apple, all packaged in distinctive multi-coloured labels depicting the flavours of the beverage.
''We're excited by the potential to increase international sales through these new listings. We will continue with our efforts to develop existing and new relationships with key distributors to expand our product's distribution internationally,'' said Douglas L. Mason, President & CEO, Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation.
Statements in this news release that are not historical are to be regarded as forward-looking statements which are subject to risks and uncertainties and that could cause actual results to differ materially. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such risks and uncertainties with respect to the Company's business include general economic conditions, changing beverage consumption trends of consumers, the Company's ability to generate sufficient cash flows to support capital expansion plans and general operating activities, increasing competition in the beverage industry, pricing and availability of raw materials, the Company's ability to maintain favourable supply and production arrangements, political and economic uncertainties, including currency fluctuation in the countries in which Clearly Canadian carries on business, laws and regulations and changes thereto that may affect the way the Company's products are manufactured and distributed and other factors which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
Based in Vancouver, B.C., Clearly Canadian is a leading producer of premium beverages, including Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water, Clearly Canadian O+2® and Tre Limone(TM), which are distributed extensively in the United States, Canada and numerous countries worldwide. Clearly Canadian also owns CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation, a Washington State company, which produces and distributes Cascade Clear(TM) and Clearly Canadian products in the United States and other countries as well as co-packing for other manufacturers' brands. CC Beverage also operates a home/office water delivery business in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. Additional information on Clearly Canadian and CC Beverage may be obtained on the world wide web at www.clearly.ca.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014