CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces International Listings for New Package, New Clearly Canadian Sparkling Flavoured Water Launched in International Markets
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC ; TSE:CLV) announced today the launch of the Company's newly repackaged Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water in certain international markets. Beginning in December 2000, Clearly Canadian will be sold in the bold new 414 ml glass package through the Company's distributors in Denmark, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Also, in the first quarter of 2001, the newly designed package of Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water will be launched in the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends