CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces International Listings for New Package, New Clearly Canadian Sparkling Flavoured Water Launched in International Markets
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC ; TSE:CLV) announced today the launch of the Company's newly repackaged Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water in certain international markets. Beginning in December 2000, Clearly Canadian will be sold in the bold new 414 ml glass package through the Company's distributors in Denmark, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Also, in the first quarter of 2001, the newly designed package of Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water will be launched in the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline