CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces International Listings for New Package, New Clearly Canadian Sparkling Flavoured Water Launched in International Markets
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC ; TSE:CLV) announced today the launch of the Company's newly repackaged Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water in certain international markets. Beginning in December 2000, Clearly Canadian will be sold in the bold new 414 ml glass package through the Company's distributors in Denmark, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Also, in the first quarter of 2001, the newly designed package of Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water will be launched in the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014