CANADA: Clearly Canadian adds to board
Clearly Canadian, the Vancouver-based specialty beverages producer, has announced that David Parkes, former president and CEO of Sprint Canada, has been appointed to its board of directors.
Parkes was also previously a director of Microcell Communications, and has managed a number of other fast growing Canadian companies from start-up. He currently runs his own company, David Parkes & Associates, an executive consultancy specialising in turnarounds, start-ups and fast growth management challenges.
"David Parkes brings a wealth of experience in business development, mergers and acquisitions and fast growth business practices," said Clearly Canadian's president Brent Lokash. "His history of building strong, results oriented organisations, and his experience driving the growth of other public companies will benefit us tremendously as we press forward with our initiatives."
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018