CANADA: Clearly Canadian adds to board
Clearly Canadian, the Vancouver-based specialty beverages producer, has announced that David Parkes, former president and CEO of Sprint Canada, has been appointed to its board of directors.
Parkes was also previously a director of Microcell Communications, and has managed a number of other fast growing Canadian companies from start-up. He currently runs his own company, David Parkes & Associates, an executive consultancy specialising in turnarounds, start-ups and fast growth management challenges.
"David Parkes brings a wealth of experience in business development, mergers and acquisitions and fast growth business practices," said Clearly Canadian's president Brent Lokash. "His history of building strong, results oriented organisations, and his experience driving the growth of other public companies will benefit us tremendously as we press forward with our initiatives."
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research