UK: Clay adds US beers to UK range
James Clay and Sons has added three US beer agencies to its UK portfolio as part of its expansion plans.
The UK beer importer and distributor said on Friday (18 May) that it will handle Flying Dog, Great Divide and Left Hand Brewing from Colorado.
Clay's existing US list includes Brooklyn Brewery in New York, Anchor Brewing of San Francisco and Goose Island of Chicago. Its next shipment will include Anchor Summer Ale, Goose Island's Kolsch-style ale and Brooklyn's duo of East India Pale Ale and Pumpkin Ale.
Nigel Stevenson of James Clay said: "We are also in discussion with a number of other craft brewers in the US for shipments later in the year including Terrapin Brewing from Atlanta and Victory from Pennsylvania. In the near future, Clay's will also be offering many of these beers in 19.5-litre kegs, perfect for those establishments wanting to highlight their range."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends