UK: "Clarity" needed on Scottish independence as whisky industry stays neutral
The trade body for the Scotch whisky industry has called for "clarity" ahead of the independence referendum in Scotland later this year, with three major whisky producers declining to join either the 'yes' or 'no' camp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review