FRANCE: CL Financial takes stake in Belvedere
French wines and spirits group, Belvedere SA, has welcomed a new shareholder in the shape of holding company CL Financial. Based in Trinidad and Tobago, its portfolio of interests includes the ownership of rum and whisky distilleries. Through an increase in Belvedere's capital and also the acquisition of shares relinquished by existing shareholders, CL Financial's stake could be as much as 21.18%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline