FRANCE: CL Financial takes stake in Belvedere
French wines and spirits group, Belvedere SA, has welcomed a new shareholder in the shape of holding company CL Financial. Based in Trinidad and Tobago, its portfolio of interests includes the ownership of rum and whisky distilleries. Through an increase in Belvedere's capital and also the acquisition of shares relinquished by existing shareholders, CL Financial's stake could be as much as 21.18%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD