US: CKE Restaurants adds Vitaminwater to Coca-Cola Co partnership
CKE Restaurants has expanded its offering from The Coca-Cola Co to include the drinks firm's Vitaminwater portfolio.
The California-headquartered restaurant company said yesterday (24 November) that it will offer Vitaminwater xxx, revive and essential at all of its 1,212 Carl's Jr. locations.
The portfolio will be available in 16oz bottles priced in the region of US$1.69.
Both Carl's Jr. and Vitaminwater are featured in a digital video on their respective Facebook pages, www.facebook.com/carlsjr and www.facebook.com/vitaminwater. The video, a spoof of oldies music compilation CDs usually advertised on television, features Carl's Jr. mascot Happy Star and a bottle of Vitaminwater listening to love songs such as "Truly, Madly, Beefy" and "Drink Me Up".
CKE's partnership with Coca-Cola has run since 1981.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review