USA: City of Los Angeles Triathlon Inks Jamba Juice as Title Sponsor for the Inaugural Event
Jamba Juice®, the industry leader in blended-to-order smoothies and fresh squeezed juices will be the title sponsor for the City of Los Angeles Triathlon, scheduled for Sept. 10, 2000, and expected to be one of the largest triathlons in the country. "Adding Jamba Juice, whose mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle falls directly in line with what the sport of triathlon is all about," said Jack Caress, event chairman and race director for the Jamba Juice City of Los Angeles Triathlon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research