USA: City of Los Angeles Triathlon Inks Jamba Juice as Title Sponsor for the Inaugural Event
Jamba Juice®, the industry leader in blended-to-order smoothies and fresh squeezed juices will be the title sponsor for the City of Los Angeles Triathlon, scheduled for Sept. 10, 2000, and expected to be one of the largest triathlons in the country. "Adding Jamba Juice, whose mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle falls directly in line with what the sport of triathlon is all about," said Jack Caress, event chairman and race director for the Jamba Juice City of Los Angeles Triathlon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends