USA: City of Los Angeles Triathlon Inks Jamba Juice as Title Sponsor for the Inaugural Event
Jamba Juice®, the industry leader in blended-to-order smoothies and fresh squeezed juices will be the title sponsor for the City of Los Angeles Triathlon, scheduled for Sept. 10, 2000, and expected to be one of the largest triathlons in the country. "Adding Jamba Juice, whose mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle falls directly in line with what the sport of triathlon is all about," said Jack Caress, event chairman and race director for the Jamba Juice City of Los Angeles Triathlon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends