USA: City of Los Angeles Triathlon Inks Jamba Juice as Title Sponsor for the Inaugural Event
Jamba Juice®, the industry leader in blended-to-order smoothies and fresh squeezed juices will be the title sponsor for the City of Los Angeles Triathlon, scheduled for Sept. 10, 2000, and expected to be one of the largest triathlons in the country. "Adding Jamba Juice, whose mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle falls directly in line with what the sport of triathlon is all about," said Jack Caress, event chairman and race director for the Jamba Juice City of Los Angeles Triathlon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research