UK: Citigroup cuts Cadbury Schweppes coverage
Citigroup has downgraded Cadbury Schweppes shares from 'buy' to 'hold'.
An analyst at the company said that the impending sale of the drinks company's beverage unit lends Cadbury's "limited" potential stock-price rises. Stock might rise, however, on "a bid for the confectionary business, but while a private-equity bid here is possible, it looks anything but compelling to us".
Last week, Cadbury said that it was looking to close 15% of its manufacturing sites by 2011. Around 7,500 jobs will go as part of the cost reduction plans.
Cadbury Schweppes has announced the new name for its soon-to-be demerged North American drinks unit....
US soft drinks group Thomas Kemper Soda has appointed Brett Zinkel as director of sales....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has begun rolling out a third flavour extension to its Dr Pepper brand in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes has announced that Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB), the entity which will own its American drinks businesses once the group's confectionery and drinks operations have dem...
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has launched two water brands to its portfolio in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has lined up an 'advergame' for the recently-launched iPhone....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) has launched Pomegranate 7UP, a pomegranate-flavoured variant of its lemon-lime beverage brand....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has launched a new line of 'good for you' juice drinks for its Snapple brand....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research