USA: Circle.com to Position Chandon's Sparkling Wine Online in the US
Circle.com (NASDAQ: CIRC), a leading provider of end-to-end Internet services, has been tapped by Chandon Estates, a leading producer of Premium Sparkling Wines, to develop and implement a new section on their Web site, strategically positioning and marketing Chandon's online presence. This specific section, expected to launch in late October, promotes an online community for sparkling wine enthusiasts - Chandon Club - by offering exclusive online benefits and product releases via targeted marketing campaigns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne