GLOBAL: Chivas targets plain sailing
Chivas Regal has extended its Chivas Life marketing campaign to cover sailing.
The campaign has stretched to include sailing, staring out with its position as the official sponsor of the recent King's Cup Regatta, in Thailand, the company said yesterday (18 April).
Chivas has also announced its sponsorship of the Olympic sailor Ben Ainslie OBE. In his role as global brand ambassador, Ainslie will support Chivas's sponsorship activity in the sailing arena.
The next destination in the Chivas Life Series is the Americas Cup 2007 in Valencia, Spain, sponsoring the China Team.
"The Chivas Life series is going from strength to strength as it enters its second year," said Martin Riley, international marketing director at the brand's owner, Chivas Brothers. "Sailing is an adventurous, aspirational and sociable sport which makes it a great fit for the brand as we extend the series. Ben Ainslie is equally, for us, the perfect embodiment of the "Chivas Life" - young, dynamic and successful.
"The sailing sponsorships mark the next phase of the Chivas Life Series."
Pernod Ricard's annual results briefing last week suggested the company has consigned the Allied Domecq deal to history. No more talk of bedding down and integration. The emphasis was firmly on the fu...
Terms like heritage, authenticity and personality can be seen as the building-blocks of brand image, but to establish an instant connection with consumers these attributes have to be captured visually...
Pernod Ricard has lined up a revamp of its Ballantine's 12 Year Old blended Scotch....
Pernod Ricard has launched a 25-year-old version of its flagship Scotch brand Chivas Regal....
Pernod Ricard USA will introduce a host of special value-added packs for its brands in the US for the coming holiday season....
Malibu-Kahlúa International has appointed a new CEO and president....
Spirits imports into China posted dramatic gains in 2006, rising by 36.5% to 3.5m nine-litre cases, according to the latest findings from The IWSR Drinks Record....
Chivas Brothers' Scotch whisky brand Ballantine's has become the official sponsor for The Barclays Scottish Open for the next three years....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Is Coca-Cola Co “back on track” after brighter Q1?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets