GLOBAL: Chivas targets plain sailing
Chivas Regal has extended its Chivas Life marketing campaign to cover sailing.
The campaign has stretched to include sailing, staring out with its position as the official sponsor of the recent King's Cup Regatta, in Thailand, the company said yesterday (18 April).
Chivas has also announced its sponsorship of the Olympic sailor Ben Ainslie OBE. In his role as global brand ambassador, Ainslie will support Chivas's sponsorship activity in the sailing arena.
The next destination in the Chivas Life Series is the Americas Cup 2007 in Valencia, Spain, sponsoring the China Team.
"The Chivas Life series is going from strength to strength as it enters its second year," said Martin Riley, international marketing director at the brand's owner, Chivas Brothers. "Sailing is an adventurous, aspirational and sociable sport which makes it a great fit for the brand as we extend the series. Ben Ainslie is equally, for us, the perfect embodiment of the "Chivas Life" - young, dynamic and successful.
"The sailing sponsorships mark the next phase of the Chivas Life Series."
Pernod Ricard's annual results briefing last week suggested the company has consigned the Allied Domecq deal to history. No more talk of bedding down and integration. The emphasis was firmly on the fu...
Terms like heritage, authenticity and personality can be seen as the building-blocks of brand image, but to establish an instant connection with consumers these attributes have to be captured visually...
Pernod Ricard has lined up a revamp of its Ballantine's 12 Year Old blended Scotch....
Pernod Ricard has launched a 25-year-old version of its flagship Scotch brand Chivas Regal....
Pernod Ricard USA will introduce a host of special value-added packs for its brands in the US for the coming holiday season....
Malibu-Kahlúa International has appointed a new CEO and president....
Spirits imports into China posted dramatic gains in 2006, rising by 36.5% to 3.5m nine-litre cases, according to the latest findings from The IWSR Drinks Record....
Chivas Brothers' Scotch whisky brand Ballantine's has become the official sponsor for The Barclays Scottish Open for the next three years....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report