US: Chivas Regal seeks editor for Life Guide
After conducting a national survey in which men responded that travel, experiencing the finer things in life, and expanding their knowledge would make their lives more extraordinary, Chivas Regal has launched a nationwide search ( http://www.chivassearch.com/) for an individual to explore the globe and document their findings in The Chivas Life Guide, a travel and lifestyle guide scheduled for release in 2005.
Chivas Regal seeks to identify and select an adventurous, passionate and dynamic individual to fill the position of editor for the The Chivas Life Guide. Once selected, the editor will embark on a three-month journey, taking them around the globe in search of the most exceptional experiences the world has to offer.
"Finding the resources, namely the time and money, to live a more extravagant lifestyle poses the most significant hurdle for most, but this will not be a problem for the individual we select," says Chris Willis, USA vice-president of marketing for Chivas Regal. "In addition to helping to provide an experience of a lifetime, we are going to compensate the person we select with US$50,000, as well as an additional US$50,000 travel stipend for their role in documenting what we hope becomes the quintessential guide to living life to its fullest."
Chivas Regal has placed classified ads in the 'help wanted' sections of both national and major metropolitan newspapers nationwide to extend the search for the candidate. Applicants will be accepted through 30 September 2004.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends