UK: Chivas offers exclusives to visitors
Chivas Brothers has strengthened its offerings to customers at its distilleries. The company announced today that it is introducing four new exclusive cask-strength whiskies, set to go on sale for the first time at its recently re-opened whisky distillery visitor centres at the Glenlivet, Strathisla, Aberlour and Glen Grant distilleries.
The Glenlivet 16-year-old, Longmorn 17-year-old, Strathisla 15-year-old, and Glen Grant 14-year-old, which are taken straight from the cask, will only be available at the aforementioned distilleries.
This follows on from the success of Aberlour distillery which offers visitors the chance to fill and take home their own personalised bottle of cask-strength whisky.
Retail prices for the new whiskies range from £28 to £30 each per 50cl bottle.
Over 70,000 consumers visit the distilleries each year.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research