UK: Chivas launches €40m global ad campaign
"This is part of the company's long-term strategy to restore the brand's fame and reinforce Chivas Regal as the world leader in the premium Scotch whisky segment," the company said.
The advertising will lead with the central theme 'This is the Chivas Life'.
One example, 'Ice Fishing in Alaska' shows three men, enjoying the dramatic snow and ice setting, with fishing tackle set up around them and a bottle of Chivas Regal open by their side. In a similar vein, an image of a couple dancing is captioned "Crossing the room like you own it."
Howard Southern, brand director for Chivas Regal 12 Year Old said: "Chivas Brothers has identified a distinctive territory for Chivas Regal, with universal appeal and long term relevance, encouraging consumers to choose Chivas Regal as the smooth and easily appreciated drink of choice, long-established as the catalyst for any social occasion."
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are considering a US$13 billion bid for Allied Domecq, the world's second-largest spirits company. Were it to take place, Pernod and Fortune would split Allied's brand...
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
Diageo is to launch a new global advertising campaign for Smirnoff Ice. The first ad in the global campaign, 'Garden', launches in Great Britain on April 11th on terrestrial and satellite TV. ...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research