UK: Chivas Brothers updates Regal 12YO packaging
The new design will be available globally from September and will include more contemporary embossing on the bottle, a brighter capsule and a brushed metal box, the company, a division of Pernod Ricard, said today (18 August).
Lisa Woodward, international marketing manager for Chivas Regal, said: "Our packaging has evolved to remain relevant today, whilst retaining and enhancing our unique elements including the famous curvaceous bottle shape and the rich heraldic silver box."
The packaging revamp is the latest investment in Chivas Regal, which has included the Live with Chivalry advertising campaign launched at the end of 2008.
In June, the company also unveiled a website for Chivas Regal, designed to create a "global hub" for the brand's new 'Live with Chivalry' promotional campaign.
Chivas Brothers is the premium gin and Scotch whisky division of Pernod Ricard.
Pernod Ricard is looking to boost sales of potato vodka brand Luksusowa in the US after signing a distribution deal with WJ Deutsch & Sons....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat