CHINA: Chivas Brothers unveils Royal Salute campaign
Chivas Brothers has launched a print advertising campaign for its Royal Salute brand. The campaign will be launched in January, initially in China and will then be rolled out through the Asian region.
The advertising was developed by TBWA Singapore with a brief to "update Royal Salute in a dynamic and fast changing region", the company said.
The new print campaign depicts metaphorical images of tributes to royal leadership.
"Honour, passion, vision and conviction are strong values associated with the concept of Royalty and which dynamic entrepreneurial Asian whisky consumers see in themselves. Royal Salute brings them together in a highly visual and authoritative set of print advertising that refreshes the brand proposition" said Neil Macdonald, brand director for Royal Salute.
The new Royal Salute print advertising campaign is part of a significant investment programme supporting Chivas Brothers' aim to reinforce Royal Salute as the leader in luxury Scotch whisky.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future