GLOBAL: Chivas Brothers gives Chivas Regal Gold Signature ad push
Chivas Brothers gives Chivas 18 Gold Signature ad push
The division said late last week that the print and television push will run in the product's “key markets”.
The TV ad, which appears below, will be shown in 30-second and 60-second versions and will carry the ‘Live With Chivalry’ logo, tying it in with other Chivas Regal advertising globally. The ad was created by Euro RSCG and directed by Eugenio Recuenco.
The campaign has been described by Chivas as being "long-term, having launched in May 2010 with no foreseeable end date. Initially the campaign was launched in China and will be rolled out internationally.
“This TV advertising ... will enhance the message of product quality and uniqueness in a rich and creative way that will capture the imagination of consumers globally,” said Chivas Regal's global brand director, Sophie Gallois.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010....
As the old year decomposes slowly in its flat, forgotten by family and neighbours alike, and the newly-born one has its buttocks metaphorically slapped by the midwife of hope, Chris Losh takes his ann...
Welcome back from what felt like a long Christmas and New Year break. As always at this time of year, the media is awash with predictions about the 12 months ahead. Who are we, then, to buck this time...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces on just-drinks in 2010....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets