UK: Chivas Brothers appoints gin brand director
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch whisky and gin business of Pernod Ricard, has promoted Simon Burley to the position of brand director for Beefeater and Plymouth Gin in the UK.
Burley will take up the role on 12 October, from which time he will report to Eric Benoist, Chivas Brothers marketing director at the company's Hammersmith offices.
In his new role, Burley will assume responsibility for the company's global marketing strategy, plus the international rollout of key heritage and education programmes for Beefeater and Plymouth Gins, the company said today (8 October).
Burley previously worked on the company's Chivas Regal and Ballantine's brands. Prior to this he worked for Pernod Ricard Australia on the marketing of the company's Scotch whisky brands.
Pernod Ricard's share price has edged up after a set of resilient half-year results, but it all hangs on the next six months....
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research