US: Chivas Bros appoints Glenlivet agency
Chivas Brothers has appointed Publicis to handle the global advertising for The Glenlivet as part of an agency realignment for the company.
In a statement Chivas Brothers said that Publicis' brief is to progress a second phase of advertising for the brand. The new campaign will launch in the US and will be followed by a global roll out.
Martin Riley, international marketing director for Chivas Brothers, said: "We are looking forward to working with Publicis in the next phase of communication for The Glenlivet. We have already been impressed by their dynamic team and the creative work they have produced for other international brands within the portfolio, including Ballantines and Beefeater and we look forward to more of the same for The Glenlivet."
Legislation being proposed by the Scottish government would, if passed, represent some of the strictest alcohol regulation in the EU, so it's no surprise that it has provoked widespread reaction. just...
Highland Spring has agreed to buy Speyside Glenlivet Water Co, after the group collapsed into administration earlier this month....
William Grant & Sons has extended its distribution agreement with the owner of vodka brand Stolichnaya, SPI Group....
The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) has taken on the distribution of Bacardi USA and Brown-Forman's brands in a handful of states in the US....
Gruppo Campari has posted a slight lift in full-year net profit, despite a dip in sales in the period....
Scottish mineral water company Speyside Glenlivet Water Company has gone into administration....
Plans to restrict alcoholic drinks sales in Scotland, including the introduction of a minimum price, cannot be implemented without fresh legislation, opposition parties have warned....
Whyte & Mackay has declined to comment on reports that it could be sold by its parent company in the coming months....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts