US: Chivas adds to Glenlivet collection
Chivas said yesterday (8 November) that The Glenlivet is currently the world's number two premium single malt whisky brand and the number one malt in the US. The Glenlivet Cellar Collection 1969 is bottled at natural cask strength of 50.8% abv and is now available worldwide, retailing at US$700.
"In a fragmented category, The Glenlivet offers a comprehensive and differentiated range to maintain good on shelf visibility and this latest Cellar Collection release is the perfect complement to that range in the super premium category," said Chivas' brand director for single malt whiskies, Neil Macdonald.
Earlier this week (7 November), Chivas announced the global launch of a series of Christmas gift ideas for its range of Scotch whisky brands, including The Glenlivet, Chivas Regal and Ballantine's.
Bringing together the great and the good of the world's whisky distillers, The World Whisky Conference - which ran this week in Glasgow - saw just-drinks out in force. Chris Brook-Carter looks back at...
Bacardi has been engaged in a legal battle with Pernod Ricard over the rights to the Havana Club trademark for years. But Patience Gould believes the US-based spirits giant is shooting itself in the f...
Pernod Ricard has recorded a lift in Q3 sales, thanks in part to a strong performance during the Chinese New Year....
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…...
Stolichnaya has lined up a cinema advertising campaign in the UK as part of a fresh global push for the vodka brand....
Pernod Ricard's Malibu has launched a competition online, hosted by YouTube.com, to promote its new tropical banana flavoured drink....
Stolichnaya is set to open its LA-based Stoli Hotel and introduce a website to the public this week....
Bacardi has appointed a new CFO....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages