Chilli Marketing launches first global Rekorderlig campaign - video
The team behind Swedish cider Rekorderlig has launched the brand's first global marketing campaign, with the message 'beautiful over ice'.
Although the exact spend on the campaign was not disclosed, a spokesperson for Chilli Marketing told just-drinks that it is "a seven-figure sum". The campaign launches online on 10 July and will subsequently run internationally in cinemas, on social media, out-of-home and in the off-trade.
Chilli Marketing said it hopes to reach its target demographic of "contemporary 18-34 year olds, who undoubtedly live on social".
The UK company, which handles Rekorderlig outside of Sweden for Abro, worked with agency Saatchi & Saatchi as well as the choreography crew from comedy Blades of Glory.
Kieron Barton, managing director of Chilli Marketing said: "For us, advertising in the cider category has become a little predictable and we felt it needed something to invigorate it. As a brand that has been unafraid to pioneer fruit cider globally, Rekorderlig is definitely a ‘break the mould’ brand that we felt was able to do that."
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range