INDIA: Chilean wine producers to target Indian market next year
Chilean wine producers will launch into the Indian market next year, according to a Minister from the Chilean Embassy in India."The Chilean wine companies were planning to offer wines in India in April this year," said Nestor Riveros, a commercial minister at the Embassy. "But due to some reason the launch has been deferred to next year."The launch strategy includes joint ventures with Indian wine companies, said Riveros."We have already sent relevant materials to the leading liquor company United Breweries in this regard. We are one of four leading exporters of wine in the world and want to further our position in this sector," he added.Chris Brook-Carter
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research