INDIA: Chilean wine producers to target Indian market next year
Chilean wine producers will launch into the Indian market next year, according to a Minister from the Chilean Embassy in India."The Chilean wine companies were planning to offer wines in India in April this year," said Nestor Riveros, a commercial minister at the Embassy. "But due to some reason the launch has been deferred to next year."The launch strategy includes joint ventures with Indian wine companies, said Riveros."We have already sent relevant materials to the leading liquor company United Breweries in this regard. We are one of four leading exporters of wine in the world and want to further our position in this sector," he added.Chris Brook-Carter
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends