INDIA: Chilean wine producers to target Indian market next year
Chilean wine producers will launch into the Indian market next year, according to a Minister from the Chilean Embassy in India."The Chilean wine companies were planning to offer wines in India in April this year," said Nestor Riveros, a commercial minister at the Embassy. "But due to some reason the launch has been deferred to next year."The launch strategy includes joint ventures with Indian wine companies, said Riveros."We have already sent relevant materials to the leading liquor company United Breweries in this regard. We are one of four leading exporters of wine in the world and want to further our position in this sector," he added.Chris Brook-Carter
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp