INDIA: Chilean wine producers to target Indian market next year
Chilean wine producers will launch into the Indian market next year, according to a Minister from the Chilean Embassy in India."The Chilean wine companies were planning to offer wines in India in April this year," said Nestor Riveros, a commercial minister at the Embassy. "But due to some reason the launch has been deferred to next year."The launch strategy includes joint ventures with Indian wine companies, said Riveros."We have already sent relevant materials to the leading liquor company United Breweries in this regard. We are one of four leading exporters of wine in the world and want to further our position in this sector," he added.Chris Brook-Carter
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends