CHILE: Chilean wine exports see 12% growth
Chilean wine exports reached 528 million U.S. dollars during the first 11 months of 2000, an 11.7% increase on the same period the previous year, Chilean exporters have said. Exporters reported volume increases by November of 16% to a total of 212.15m litres of wine. However, prices suffered a slight decline from $2.25 to $2.15 per litre due to the general increase in world wine supply.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"