INDIA: Chilean Vineyard signs MoU with Chateau Indage
Asian winery, Chateau Indage is believed to have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chilean Vineyard to import and then market Chilean wines in India. A report by the Financial Express also claims that Chateau Indage famous for its Riviera brand is tied up with Californian, German and French wineries to import and produce a variety of new wines for India. According to the Financial Express report Californian Wente Wines have already been launched in India while the French and German wines are expected to launch into the country soon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1