INDIA: Chilean Vineyard signs MoU with Chateau Indage
Asian winery, Chateau Indage is believed to have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chilean Vineyard to import and then market Chilean wines in India. A report by the Financial Express also claims that Chateau Indage famous for its Riviera brand is tied up with Californian, German and French wineries to import and produce a variety of new wines for India. According to the Financial Express report Californian Wente Wines have already been launched in India while the French and German wines are expected to launch into the country soon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk