CHILE: Chilean bottlers' JV to capture 60% of market
Chilean bottling companies Cristalias de Chile and Embotelladora Andina announced a joint venture on July 25 to create a company to produce plastic bottles for 60% of the country's soft drink industry. The agreement will combine Cristalias's Crowpla-Reicolite and Andina's Envase Multipack subsidiaries into Envases CMF. The companies will each own 50% of the new company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1