USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. reports a 47.3% increase in revenues and a record $784,000 profit for the third quarter of 2000
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. (Nasdaq: CHGO; Nasdaq: CHGOW) released results for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2000. Revenues totaled $14,791,000 for the third quarter of 2000, an increase of 47.3% as compared with the same period in 1999. Contributing to the increase in revenues was an increase in same store sales of 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk