USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. reports a 47.3% increase in revenues and a record $784,000 profit for the third quarter of 2000
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. (Nasdaq: CHGO; Nasdaq: CHGOW) released results for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2000. Revenues totaled $14,791,000 for the third quarter of 2000, an increase of 47.3% as compared with the same period in 1999. Contributing to the increase in revenues was an increase in same store sales of 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads