AUSTRALIA: Cheviot Bridge acquires Tyrrell wine brand
The Melbourne-based wine company Cheviot Bridge has acquired the Long Flat brand from Tyrrell's Vineyards, the two wine companies announced last week. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Cheviot Bridge has acquired the brand name and all inventory of Long Flat for global sales and distribution. Included is licensing to use the Tyrrell's name for 14 months in Australia and three months in export markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago