DENMARK: Cherry beer joins Carlsberg's Semper Ardens range
Cerise is the name of the second offering in the Semper Ardens range of hand crafted beers brewed by Carlsberg in Denmark. The cherry beer is inspired by the wish to brew a beer using Danish fruit, which was milder and not as acidic in flavour as the traditional European fruit beers.Carlsberg's brewmaster Brit Bertram has created a strong beer with notes of the Danish Stevns cherry to accompany both fish and game dishes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban