USA: Chateau St. Jean Winery Opens New Visitor Center and Gardens at the Sonoma Estate
As harvest 2000 approaches, Chateau St. Jean Winery opened its doors to the new Visitor's Center and gardens to welcome the public to the Sonoma estate. "The original Chateau was designed as a residence and built in the 1920s. It is a beautiful and historic landmark with wonderful stories over the years, and preserving it became very important to us," explained Tom Peterson, Senior Vice President and General Manager.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO