Product Launch - UK: Chase's English Breakfast Marmalade Vodka
Chase's English Breakfast Marmalade
Chase's English Breakfast Marmalade Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From 1 April
Location - UK, retailers including Selfridges, Fortnum & Masons and Waitrose
Price - RRP of GBP32.95 (US$50) per bottle
English Breakfast Marmalade Vodka has been produced by Chase Distillery to celebrate the second anniversary of the launch of its Chase English potato vodka.
This is the company's second limited edition batch, the first being English oak smoked vodka.
The Marmalade Vodka is made by distilling and marinating the marmalade with the potato vodka in Chase’s Carter Head style copper pot still.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research