TRAVEL RETAIL: Chase vodka signs global travel retail deal
Chase Distillery has signed a global travel retail distribution deal with duty-free drinks distributor World of Patria International.
Kent-based World of Patria will handle Chase Distillery’s flagship Chase English potato vodka, the flavoured Chase Marmalade vodka, as well as William’s Chase apple gin and Chase fruit liqueurs. World of Patria will present the Chase Distillery portfolio at next month’s Duty Free Show of the Americas in Orlando, Florida.
Chase Distillery founder William Chase said today (28 February) that World Duty Free at London Heathrow airport and on-board Virgin Atlantic have already listed Chase vodka. “World of Patria has the expertise and client base to help us achieve our goals,” he added.
It is Chase's first global distribution deal in travel retail.
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Travel Retail model "not sustainable" - Pernod CEO
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts