TRAVEL RETAIL: Chase vodka signs global travel retail deal
Chase Distillery has signed a global travel retail distribution deal with duty-free drinks distributor World of Patria International.
Kent-based World of Patria will handle Chase Distillery’s flagship Chase English potato vodka, the flavoured Chase Marmalade vodka, as well as William’s Chase apple gin and Chase fruit liqueurs. World of Patria will present the Chase Distillery portfolio at next month’s Duty Free Show of the Americas in Orlando, Florida.
Chase Distillery founder William Chase said today (28 February) that World Duty Free at London Heathrow airport and on-board Virgin Atlantic have already listed Chase vodka. “World of Patria has the expertise and client base to help us achieve our goals,” he added.
It is Chase's first global distribution deal in travel retail.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages