US: Charmer Sunbelt makes changes in HR
The Charmer Sunbelt Group has beefed up its human resources department.
The US company, which distributes beers, wines and spirits across 15 states, said yesterday (18 December) that Ann Giambusso will be promoted to executive vice president of HR from 1 January.
Giambusso joins Diana Carrasquillo, the former manager of corporate benefits, who became director of corporate benefits on 1 October.
CSG said the appointments were "a strengthening of CSG's corporate executive structure to maximise support for the organisation's houses nationwide".
Giambusso has headed up CSG's human resources department since 2002, first as vice president and now as executive vice president. In her new position, Giambusso will report to vice chairman and CEO Charles Merinoff.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review