US: Charmer Sunbelt makes changes in HR
The Charmer Sunbelt Group has beefed up its human resources department.
The US company, which distributes beers, wines and spirits across 15 states, said yesterday (18 December) that Ann Giambusso will be promoted to executive vice president of HR from 1 January.
Giambusso joins Diana Carrasquillo, the former manager of corporate benefits, who became director of corporate benefits on 1 October.
CSG said the appointments were "a strengthening of CSG's corporate executive structure to maximise support for the organisation's houses nationwide".
Giambusso has headed up CSG's human resources department since 2002, first as vice president and now as executive vice president. In her new position, Giambusso will report to vice chairman and CEO Charles Merinoff.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research