US: Charmer Sunbelt in executive appointment
The Charmer Sunbelt Group has appointed a new vice president, assistant general counsel.
The US drinks distributor announced yesterday (19 February) that Arlyn Miller has assumed the position from 1 February. Miller joined the company in 1998 in the newly created position of assistant general counsel, and has focussed her efforts on acquisitions and continued expansion, Charmer Sunbelt said.
"Arlyn has been a critical part of The Charmer Sunbelt Group's executive team for nearly 10 years, and her focus, ambition, and dedication to this company are what make her a tremendous asset," said company CEO and vice chairman Charles Merinoff.
In her new role as vice president, assistant general counsel at Charmer Sunbelt, Miller will continue to provide general legal services, and function as special counsel to various newly created internal committees.
She wil report to Merinoff and to Charmer Sunbelt's general counsel, Andrew Crisses.
The Charmer Sunbelt Group is a group of affiliated, independent companies operating in 15 states as well as the District of Columbia.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends