US: Charmer Sunbelt in executive appointment
The Charmer Sunbelt Group has appointed a new vice president, assistant general counsel.
The US drinks distributor announced yesterday (19 February) that Arlyn Miller has assumed the position from 1 February. Miller joined the company in 1998 in the newly created position of assistant general counsel, and has focussed her efforts on acquisitions and continued expansion, Charmer Sunbelt said.
"Arlyn has been a critical part of The Charmer Sunbelt Group's executive team for nearly 10 years, and her focus, ambition, and dedication to this company are what make her a tremendous asset," said company CEO and vice chairman Charles Merinoff.
In her new role as vice president, assistant general counsel at Charmer Sunbelt, Miller will continue to provide general legal services, and function as special counsel to various newly created internal committees.
She wil report to Merinoff and to Charmer Sunbelt's general counsel, Andrew Crisses.
The Charmer Sunbelt Group is a group of affiliated, independent companies operating in 15 states as well as the District of Columbia.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions