US: Charmer Sunbelt Group promotes execs
Two execs move at CSG
The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) has confirmed two executive promotions.
The New York-based wine and spirits distributor said yesterday (2 February) that Joseph Davolio has become executive vice president of capability development, while Greg Baird, currently executive vice president of sales, was appointed executive vice president of sales and marketing.
Davolio has spent the last 23 years within the CSG organisation, having held the posts of president and CEO of Premier Beverage Company in Florida and as president of Churchill Distributors in Maryland.
Baird began his career at E&J Gallo, where he spent 10 years in various assignments before joining Churchill Distributors in 1990. He held the roles of sales manager and vice president of sales before being named president of Churchill in 1998. He joined the corporate team at Charmer Sunbelt in 2006 as vice president of sales, a position he has held until this new assignment.
He will assume full responsibility for executing supplier strategies and expanding supplier relationships.
The Charmer Sunbelt Group is made up of a group of privately-held companies, operating in 15 US states, including Arizona, Florida and New York (Metro and Upstate).
“Both Joe and Greg have served CSG in many capacities over the years. It is this experience and drive that has made them senior leaders at our organization. In their new roles they will drive important initiatives across our organization. They will ensure we meet the needs of our suppliers and customers, not just today, but in the future,” said Charlie Merinoff, CEO.
United Wineries has confirmed a change of commercial director for its UK team....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World