Charles Wells announces new Bombardier beer campaign
Charles Wells unveiled Bombardier Bedford in 2011
Charles Wells, the UK brewer and pub operator, is to launch a new campaign for its Bombardier beer brand fronted by comedian Bob Mortimer.
The new push includes a 30-second TV ad with Mortimer as Bombardier Bedford, timed to coincide with St George's Day, England's national day, Charles Wells said today. The ad will be supported by social media activations.
Mortimer replaces Rik Mayall, who died last year, in the role of Bombardier Bedford. Mayall had played the Bedford character in a string of Bombardier ads since 2011.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World