USA: Charity Auction of Northwest Wines Breaks All Records
The 2000 edition of the Auction of Northwest Wines broke all records for the 13-year-old charity event Saturday night when bidders raised $1.6 million for the Seattle Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center. One item alone brought in $785,000 in pledges. "Once again, lovers of fine wines opened their pocketbooks and raised a huge amount of money to help children in the Seattle area, especially those who cannot afford treatment," said Ted Baseler, Chief Operating Officer of Stimson Lane Vineyards & Estates, owner of Chateau Ste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"