USA: Charity Auction of Northwest Wines Breaks All Records
The 2000 edition of the Auction of Northwest Wines broke all records for the 13-year-old charity event Saturday night when bidders raised $1.6 million for the Seattle Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center. One item alone brought in $785,000 in pledges. "Once again, lovers of fine wines opened their pocketbooks and raised a huge amount of money to help children in the Seattle area, especially those who cannot afford treatment," said Ted Baseler, Chief Operating Officer of Stimson Lane Vineyards & Estates, owner of Chateau Ste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer