USA: Charity Auction of Northwest Wines Breaks All Records
The 2000 edition of the Auction of Northwest Wines broke all records for the 13-year-old charity event Saturday night when bidders raised $1.6 million for the Seattle Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center. One item alone brought in $785,000 in pledges. "Once again, lovers of fine wines opened their pocketbooks and raised a huge amount of money to help children in the Seattle area, especially those who cannot afford treatment," said Ted Baseler, Chief Operating Officer of Stimson Lane Vineyards & Estates, owner of Chateau Ste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts