USA: Charity Auction of Northwest Wines Breaks All Records
The 2000 edition of the Auction of Northwest Wines broke all records for the 13-year-old charity event Saturday night when bidders raised $1.6 million for the Seattle Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center. One item alone brought in $785,000 in pledges. "Once again, lovers of fine wines opened their pocketbooks and raised a huge amount of money to help children in the Seattle area, especially those who cannot afford treatment," said Ted Baseler, Chief Operating Officer of Stimson Lane Vineyards & Estates, owner of Chateau Ste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman