USA: Charities to Benefit from Miller's Online Summer Auction for One-of-a-Kind Experiences
Ever dream about tagging along on a Sports Illustrated swimsuit photo shoot? Ever fantasize about having dinner with stockcar racing great Rusty Wallace? Did you think that only in your wildest dreams you would throw out the first pitch at a big-league baseball game?This summer, the Miller "Get The Goods" online auction can make your dreams come true, while benefiting charitable or community-based organizations.Beginning May 1, U.S. residents of legal drinking age can log onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch