US: ChampionLyte seals largest contract order deal
ChampionLyte Beverages, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ChampionLyte Holdings, Inc., announced yesterday that it has signed a long-term distribution agreement with Miami-based Havana International Incorporated and FTZ Ship and Duty Free Supplies Inc. for a minimum of 18,000 cases per month of sugar-free ChampionLyte.
The initial order was shipped during the week of 12 April. This is the largest contract order for the product in the company's history.
Havana distributes sugar-free ChampionLyte to 16 states, cruise ships, sea stores, duty-free stores and the US military.
"The agreement with Havana International is a giant step in the growth of the Company and for the exposure of ChampionLyte to the general public," said Donna Bimbo, the company's president.
ChampionLyte Beverages, Inc. manufactures and markets ChampionLyte, the first completely sugar-free entry in the isotonic sports-drink market.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts