US: ChampionLyte seals largest contract order deal
ChampionLyte Beverages, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ChampionLyte Holdings, Inc., announced yesterday that it has signed a long-term distribution agreement with Miami-based Havana International Incorporated and FTZ Ship and Duty Free Supplies Inc. for a minimum of 18,000 cases per month of sugar-free ChampionLyte.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter