USA: Champion Lyte poised to spar in sports drinks class
Meridian USA Holdings, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL) reports the rising success of Champion Lyte, a sugar-free, calorie-free sports refresher beverage, soon to be available to the millions of active Americans wishing to lead a healthier lifestyle. Champion Lyte replenishing drink is expected to be highly competitive in the sports drink beverage category because of its great taste, zero fat, sugar, or carbs and availability in grocery stores across the U.S."It has all of the good, and none of the bad. Our product is no guilt," said Alan Posner, CEO of Meridian USA Holdings. "Champion Lyte presents a unique alternative so you can reap the benefits through a delicious, satisfying drink designed for the active, healthy lifestyle." The new product line is a timely addition to the company's diverse menu of unique sugar-free, fat-free products and healthy snacks.Meridian USA Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, The Old Fashioned Syrup Company, Inc. and Champion Lyte, a sports drink division, develop, market and sell sugar-free, fat-free, and cholesterol-free products to retailers and food service customers nationwide. The company is the exclusive licensee for use of the Sweet'N Low brand for its proprietary line of sugar-free, fat-free and cholesterol-free syrups, currently available in three flavors: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla creme.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report