USA: Champion Lyte poised to spar in sports drinks class
Meridian USA Holdings, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL) reports the rising success of Champion Lyte, a sugar-free, calorie-free sports refresher beverage, soon to be available to the millions of active Americans wishing to lead a healthier lifestyle. Champion Lyte replenishing drink is expected to be highly competitive in the sports drink beverage category because of its great taste, zero fat, sugar, or carbs and availability in grocery stores across the U.S."It has all of the good, and none of the bad. Our product is no guilt," said Alan Posner, CEO of Meridian USA Holdings. "Champion Lyte presents a unique alternative so you can reap the benefits through a delicious, satisfying drink designed for the active, healthy lifestyle." The new product line is a timely addition to the company's diverse menu of unique sugar-free, fat-free products and healthy snacks.Meridian USA Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, The Old Fashioned Syrup Company, Inc. and Champion Lyte, a sports drink division, develop, market and sell sugar-free, fat-free, and cholesterol-free products to retailers and food service customers nationwide. The company is the exclusive licensee for use of the Sweet'N Low brand for its proprietary line of sugar-free, fat-free and cholesterol-free syrups, currently available in three flavors: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla creme.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends