USA: Champion Lyte poised to spar in sports drinks class
Meridian USA Holdings, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL) reports the rising success of Champion Lyte, a sugar-free, calorie-free sports refresher beverage, soon to be available to the millions of active Americans wishing to lead a healthier lifestyle. Champion Lyte replenishing drink is expected to be highly competitive in the sports drink beverage category because of its great taste, zero fat, sugar, or carbs and availability in grocery stores across the U.S."It has all of the good, and none of the bad. Our product is no guilt," said Alan Posner, CEO of Meridian USA Holdings. "Champion Lyte presents a unique alternative so you can reap the benefits through a delicious, satisfying drink designed for the active, healthy lifestyle." The new product line is a timely addition to the company's diverse menu of unique sugar-free, fat-free products and healthy snacks.Meridian USA Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, The Old Fashioned Syrup Company, Inc. and Champion Lyte, a sports drink division, develop, market and sell sugar-free, fat-free, and cholesterol-free products to retailers and food service customers nationwide. The company is the exclusive licensee for use of the Sweet'N Low brand for its proprietary line of sugar-free, fat-free and cholesterol-free syrups, currently available in three flavors: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla creme.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends